Anyone play Supercell games?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Frop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Frop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2016
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,064
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
boom beach, clash of clans, clash royal? Screen shots welcome :)

Usually this logo shows up before it starts.
IMG_2052.PNG
 
Clash of clans, going on three or four years.
f2dbf2944972fe225c6be112a04c7936.png
 
Clash of clans, going on three or four years.
f2dbf2944972fe225c6be112a04c7936.png

Ive had my account for about as long. But kind of stopped after 2 years. It just sits there now. After I was making more gold around lv 70-80 then I was at 90-100 I got a little tired.
IMG_3353.PNG
 
Clash is super fun but I find that once I hit a certain point it becomes just a boring grind/waiting game
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new