Anyone running a Geo's Reef Calcium Reactor?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jayteerq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jayteerq

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2024
Messages
841
Reaction score
425
Location
Worcester, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys. I really wanted to upgrade to a calcium reactor because my kalk is no longer cutting it. I really want a geos reef super silent calcium reactor but im just 2.5" shy of width space to fit it in my stand. The main reactor is 6" diameter and the secondary is like 4". I was wondering, do you guys think its possible to re do the plumbing so that the reactors can be more collinear that way i reduce the width foot print and it can fit inside my stand? I feel like its definitely possible but was wondering if anyone's ever done it
 
Hey guys. I really wanted to upgrade to a calcium reactor because my kalk is no longer cutting it. I really want a geos reef super silent calcium reactor but im just 2.5" shy of width space to fit it in my stand. The main reactor is 6" diameter and the secondary is like 4". I was wondering, do you guys think its possible to re do the plumbing so that the reactors can be more collinear that way i reduce the width foot print and it can fit inside my stand? I feel like its definitely possible but was wondering if anyone's ever done it
I would suggest that you contact the company directly and see if they can help you out?

Who knows how they will respond, but if they can help I would think that would give you the best results. :)
 
Hey guys. I really wanted to upgrade to a calcium reactor because my kalk is no longer cutting it. I really want a geos reef super silent calcium reactor but im just 2.5" shy of width space to fit it in my stand. The main reactor is 6" diameter and the secondary is like 4". I was wondering, do you guys think its possible to re do the plumbing so that the reactors can be more collinear that way i reduce the width foot print and it can fit inside my stand? I feel like its definitely possible but was wondering if anyone's ever done it
Geo used to make their stuff as it was ordered. Like mentioned above, reach out to them and see what they say.
I love my GEO CaRx and have used it for years with great success
 
Geo reactors are the best. The only noise will be depending on how you feed it.
Hmm yea I’ve never used a carx. I’m wondering if the SSE version is even necessary. Maybe I’ll be content with the classic version and saving half the money
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new