Anyone running the AI Prime?

JTittle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 29 gallon bio cube and I was thinking about changing out the lighting system to the AI Prime just trying to get some feedback on the light. Thanks!

Pirate Randy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like mine. It is on a 40 gallon cube. I have zoas, mushrooms and green star polyps. It took me some time to find the right combination to make me happy and the corals but everything is working. I also run it with the iPhone app and the most recent update makes it even more user friendly.

OP
OP
JTittle

JTittle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like mine. It is on a 40 gallon cube. I have zoas, mushrooms and green star polyps. It took me some time to find the right combination to make me happy and the corals but everything is working. I also run it with the iPhone app and the most recent update makes it even more user friendly.
Good to hear. I haven't decided where to order mine from yet. Seems like the average price is $199.

Pirate Randy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I looked for mine they were all about the same price. The company kind of keeps some level of control over discounts. I paid a small amount more but bought from my LFS because they are there to help if something goes crazy with it

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run 5 of them on my 5 foot tank... absolutely love them. My tank is only 5 months old, but everything from LPS to SPS are showing great growth.

OP
OP
JTittle

JTittle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I got mine and ended up mounting it in the hood of my biocube. Turned out good and it was easy.
image.jpeg

Back