anyone seen these before?

Norcalreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They where fully bleached when I got them. It's been almost 6 months and they are still coloring up more, but I can finally get a pic that more or less shows what they look like. It's green skirt with a AOG type ring then a black disk with a white mouth that sorta bleeds into the black a little. Looks much much better under blue light than whiter light. These are my new favorite for sure.
IMG_3857.jpg

OP
OP
N

Norcalreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one seen these before? I bet buddythelion, Tenor, or joshporksandwic has seen them. I find it hard to believe I'm the only one with these.

andijo81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually own them, or two similar strains. I have some that are pink and paly size and some that are more red and quarter size. The smaller are Paradise Pink's and the larger red are Venom palys. However, I could be mistaken.

OP
OP
N

Norcalreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually own them, or two similar strains. I have some that are pink and paly size and some that are more red and quarter size. The smaller are Paradise Pink's and the larger red are Venom palys. However, I could be mistaken.

Do you have any pics of them? Where did you get them? I can't find them on coralpedia or on here.

Not PPEs at all. The only thing I see that's sorta close to PPEs is the green skirt, but it's a different green and these skirts are striped and not solid like PPEs.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 49 29.3%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 36 21.6%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 58 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%
Back