Anyone still around???

GrouperBait

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We live just above Dunlap, so from Signal go off the back side down the valley a little ways and then back up the mountain on hwy 111. PM me, we'll talk.

I think we need a contact list so when there is a meeting or an event we would have a way to get the word to everyone. Only way I can think to come up with this list would be PM everyone here on Reef2Reef and on the Facebook page and ask everyone if they know of anyone who may also be interested. I'm thinking email addresses and phone numbers if people would be OK with that. Also could put the word out in the LFSs with a number to call for more info. I would be happy to help with this too.

We had a club a few years back and it was very nice to see other peoples tanks and see how they do things, get to know fellow reefers and all. We tried to meet each month but think that was to often. Probably just meet when some one volunteers to host a meeting.

I'm about ready to post the clowns, nem and the rest of the tanks, stands, pumps etc in the Atlanta reef club forum. We are trying to thin out everything we can in preparation for the move. I am keeping a 12" cube tank system set up with a few corals but any thing I colluded use on the new upgrade tank i'm going to sell off.
PM’d

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back