Anyone to replace AquaLocker?

Kasey Grohowski

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I noticed AquaLocker has shut down sadly. I am wondering (besides LiveAquaria) are there any other reputable marine fish distributors with a wide selection?

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

YeetReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on buying from where FL Gator said if you are willing to spend the money

However, if you want somewhere cheaper, I personally have read a lot of and received a great order from reef beauties
The pricing is great and if you quarantine fish yourself, then go for it!, most of the fish they send come in healthy.

Another store that is great is ibluewater, they do great to make sure your fish are eating and healthy and they bring in a lot of rarities.

FL Gator

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on buying from where FL Gator said if you are willing to spend the money

However, if you want somewhere cheaper, I personally have read a lot of and received a great order from reef beauties
The pricing is great and if you quarantine fish yourself, then go for it!, most of the fish they send come in healthy.

Another store that is great is ibluewater, they do great to make sure your fish are eating and healthy and they bring in a lot of rarities.
Dr. Reef also sells conditioned fish that are partly QTed for less money in great condition

Back