Anyone tried the modern reef 4 part dosing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishOkay
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FishOkay

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2021
Messages
460
Reaction score
338
Location
UK
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone whos been using it a while what are your thoughts? Thinking of moving away from the triton other method and giving it a go.
 
I’ve stepped away from triton too but on the afr currently
 
I have been doing research . Appears Tusi reef switched over recently . His and Mara’s colors look out of this world . I am in that group now and been looking at it .
Anyone in here ??
 
what us distributor/s are selling this?
Good question. ALL I see is in Euros. Wonder if anyone in US is distributing if not may need to ship from EU?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7003.png
    IMG_7003.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 70
I havent heard many here , I hear more moonshiners.. Wonder

I am in FB group most are EU ..
Found this response from Mfr so not exactly what you said .
Idk then , I thought most users here were from us
With a small of exceptions ….
 
Idk then , I thought most users here were from us
With a small of exceptions ….
I think so . I sent a message to a known US user to see what they say. May just have to pay the shipping on that. I wish I knew about it when I was in Europe this summer may have considered buying it there when I had the euros out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new