Anyone try G5 radion pro with diffuser AND high intensity lens?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Velcro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
3,098
Location
Kalamazoo, MI
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This may sound counterintuitive, but I'm trying to get a bit more of a hot spot out of my xr15 pro over my rockwork and a bit less par lower in the sand. I feel like the high intensity lens might achieve this. The purpose of the diffuser in this scenario is to limit the slight color separation that I'm seeing in the sand with the xr15 pro right out of the box with whites turned up a bit.

I guess now that I think of it, this should be more in line with performance of a G4 radion plus a diffuser right?
 
1728574467251.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new