Anyone use a Canon EOS Rebel T3? Feedback please?

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
18-55 is a basic lens that you can use for everyday shooting. It's certainly not a professional quality lens but it will do great for basic shooting. If you are wanting high quality macro shots you will need a true macro lens.
 
OK, I ordered the Canon - EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm IS Lens as well as the Canon - EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens from Best Buy. I have a Best Buy card and it's the only way I could do it at this time. I figure I'll use the lenses that it comes with and get used to the camera and then maybe later this spring when I can afford a macro lens I'll order one then.

Thanks everyone for the helpful input!
 
Its a good system I purchased one two months ago and Im loving it! i also purchased a Tamron 60 and 90 Macro Lens thats been great. Ive been RAW photos lately and MAN theres so much you can do even though each photo can be up to 19Mb (normanlly 3-4Mb due my settings). Long Battery for photos and i just shot a video and the battery lasted for the whole 3hrs i was filming! My 64Gb highend memory card ran out first haha. If i was to do it over and waited just a few more months i would do the T5. Theres a noticeable jump in technology between the two plus remote control via certain smart phones and devices.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new