Anyone use AquaBid.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter Randy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I bought snails off aquabid a few times, freshwater that is, and had good experience with it. My friend has bought several rarer freshwater fish and has had good luck with it. But that's about all I can tell you.

Sandy
 
looks like they have a salt section also.With the price of ebay going up every few months. It might be something to look in to.Has anyone sold anything on the site?
 
I know there are lots of very reputable sellers of Bettas and Killifish, and I know of many people who have gotten from there and had nothing but good things to say.

Never looked into the saltwater stock or know of anyone who has though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new