Anyone use the BRS Chloramines Monster?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeeBee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Have you had a chance to install yet? How's it going? :)

No I haven't installed it yet. Need a bigger place before I set up my tank. I have all this nice equipment and it's killing me that I can't play with it. Just bought the rollermat yesterday. 80/20 stand is almost completely designed. Just have a few more things to adjust before I have it fabricated. I think I'll start another three to show the stands design. The panels snap on and off like the vertex stand. :)
 
No I haven't installed it yet. Need a bigger place before I set up my tank. I have all this nice equipment and it's killing me that I can't play with it. Just bought the rollermat yesterday. 80/20 stand is almost completely designed. Just have a few more things to adjust before I have it fabricated. I think I'll start another three to show the stands design. The panels snap on and off like the vertex stand. :)

Oh man, that's gotta be tough but definitely a great way to do it! Stand sounds awesome, the snap off panels are definitely nice to have.

Well, we'll be just as eagerly awaiting your set-up lol :D
 
How often are you guys replacing the chloramine monster filter? Anyone going 2 years, 5 years? Just wondering rather than putting a quantitated production water number on it since that might be easy to lose track of.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new