Anyone Using Live Aquaria Two Part Cal/Alk?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coronus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Coronus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,058
Location
Bermuda Triangle
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wondering if anyone is using the two part from Live Aquaria? And what might the mixing instructions be? Maybe they are identical to BRS? Thanks
 
There are a number of good brands. Directions will vary a bit with the potency since some are more concentrated than others. I can certainly advise on using any two part you elect, but I've not seen reports from folks using a Live Aquaria brand.

IMO, ESV and Tropic Marin Balling are excellent choices.

What is desirable about mixing similar to my DIY (BRS uses my recipe)?
 
Nothing really. Creature of habit I guess. I was curious. I have been using BRS BRAND CAL/Alk for over 10 years. But they have sky rocketed the price so I need to change. I wanted something similar I can mix for a gallon stock solution for my dosing pumps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new