Anyone using the AQAMAI-HYDOR LED lights?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob1208
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rob1208

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2022
Messages
126
Reaction score
127
Location
Pleasant Hill
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked these lights up used as part of the 90-gallon set-up I bought and I can't get them to connect to wifi.

When I plug them in (I have 2 as part of my set up), they power up, turn on for a second, then give me the blinking white light. All of this is supposed to happen, from what I understand. I downloaded the app and have followed the instructions. The PW worked on one and I reset the other, so we're good there.

The problem is when I try to connect to them via wifi with my phone. I keep getting an error message saying "Unable to join the network "Aqamai_LRM_yadayadayada".

Any one have any experience with these lights? I've reached out to the guy I bought them from and he's being as helpful as he can, but I'm making no progress.

Any advice?

Thanks is advance!
 
I picked these lights up used as part of the 90-gallon set-up I bought and I can't get them to connect to wifi.

When I plug them in (I have 2 as part of my set up), they power up, turn on for a second, then give me the blinking white light. All of this is supposed to happen, from what I understand. I downloaded the app and have followed the instructions. The PW worked on one and I reset the other, so we're good there.

The problem is when I try to connect to them via wifi with my phone. I keep getting an error message saying "Unable to join the network "Aqamai_LRM_yadayadayada".

Any one have any experience with these lights? I've reached out to the guy I bought them from and he's being as helpful as he can, but I'm making no progress.

Any advice?

Thanks is advance!
Try Hydor app as i understand it makes connection easier. It so happens I just had one delivered an hour ago and will be attempting connection in an hour. I am hearing its a real pain but I do have High speed Inernet and latest Iphone so I hope it too helps.
I will report back once I make attempt
 
I just bought a used also and I’m missing the entire power supply unit… if anyone got the same unit, will you kind enough to lead me where I can get them or at least tell me the spec? I think it’s AQAMAK HYDOR REEF M
 
have 2; cant get them to connect either. I can connect to the fixture with my phone directly, but cant get them on the wifi network for control from anywhere, updates etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new