Anyone wanna earn some money??

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
2,430
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking about how funny it would be for someone to go to the mall for pet day with santa. hamilton place is having one. I would be willing to give somebody $10 to take a fish bowl with a fish and a coral in and sit in santas lap for a picture! LOL! Any takers? :D
 
Dude,I wouldnt go to the mall this time of year if you offered $50.00:mad:
 
you gonna pay for the picture too :)
you know I am man enough to sit in another mans lap.......uh........yeah I think that sounds right
 
Do they have to be live corals? I'd be willing to do it with fake corals. ;p
 
HEHE! LIVE corals and fish. like a perc clown and a bubble tip.
This is just a joke by the way to get people talking here. it costs more to sit on santas lap than $10
 
I'll sit on your lap for $20 Ironman, and by the way a bubble tip isnt a coral its an anemone
 
uhm ya, this is a public forrum so ill hush now! :horse: :( :hammer: :mad:
 
uhm? who are you and why are you stalking me? I knew I should have never accepted the $10,000. It wasnt worth you stalking me. I hate to burst your bubble but you werent that good
 
You werent complaining then. Just because I know what color underwear you put on this morning doesnt mean I am stalking you. I am just observing closely.
 
Yikes, Im starting to worry. But you were wrong about the underware. I dont where any. HEHE!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new