Anyone watching the U.S. Open?

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
343
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who would you like to see win this weekend?

I'd love to see Tiger pick up his fourth Open win!

And that amateur Hossler, amazing!
 
Sorry not me. I respect golfers because I know it's a very tough (hard) sport but man do I find it boring to watch
 
Sorry not me. I respect golfers because I know it's a very tough (hard) sport but man do I find it boring to watch

Normally I would agree but I make exceptions for the Masters and U.S. Open. With nobody under par (I'm a couple hours behind, shhh) it's turning out to be quite a tournament.
 
The course is playing very hard. I would like to see Tiger win, however I would have to respect whoever raises the trophy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new