Anything in the reefing world like this?

Reefing102

#BattleCrew
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
5,267
Reaction score
7,765
Location
Central Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was browsing grow lights for my wife’s plant project and found this:

https://a.co/d/8uhU4Vc
An expandable LED light system using light bars. Does anyone have anything like this in the reefing world? Seems like it could help with the coverage/spread issues some people experience. I don’t think I’ve seen anything from @Orphek or Geissman. Thoughts on advantages/disadvantages?
 
Hrmmm....

im-not-clicking.jpg
 
So I was browsing grow lights for my wife’s plant project and found this:

https://a.co/d/8uhU4Vc
An expandable LED light system using light bars. Does anyone have anything like this in the reefing world? Seems like it could help with the coverage/spread issues some people experience. I don’t think I’ve seen anything from @Orphek or Geissman. Thoughts on advantages/disadvantages?
Sort of
Available in 3, 4, and 6 light configurations for all size Blade fixtures.
https://www.aquaillumination.com/products/blade-coral-grow
Amazon product ASIN B088QLJSVT
https://premiumaquatics.com/product...CaAOoCmE7JaIDOldg29DVw5jGD6__qOhoCSEUQAvD_BwE
Believe there are other diy " racks" out there.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new