Anywhere to get cheap UPS overnight labels?

BAUCE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fedex has been pretty iffy in the Bay Area lately (maybe everywhere?) and most places only discount fedex labels. Anyone know where I can get discounted UPS labels?

OMGcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just posted this over on the "good lord when did shipping get so expensive" thread but I'll copy and paste it here if anyone over looks it.

If anyone is looking into a cheap shipping options I'd highly recommend looking into a shipping account through a third-party. A lot of third-party sites will give you a "free" option/account that'll allow you to print 10-50 labels a month at the discount price. GoShippo is an example, it's about $50 for UPS overnight from NY to California with a box 5lb 10x8x8.

Great for any small business that isn't able to get large discounts directly from the shipping company!

OP
OP
BAUCE

BAUCE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just posted this over on the "good lord when did shipping get so expensive" thread but I'll copy and paste it here if anyone over looks it.
wow, thank you for posting this here. This is going to be so much better than paying Fedex the same price for shipping roulette.

stephj03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I got all psyched on trying shippo to get a UPS label and is was almost $80 vs $52 for the same label (SoCal to Wisconsin) with FedEx on finiship.

Maybe it works better for some locations than other. Or is UPS just more expensive than FedEx in general?

Back