• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aoi Zoas

OP
OP
WVReefJunkie

WVReefJunkie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Where are you at in WV? I'm in Morgantown. I literally just got about a 9 polyp frag 2 weeks ago. I want to let them grow out a bit, but if you don't mind waiting a bit, I'm potentially just down the road.
I live about 30 miles south of Charleston, been to Morgantown many of times. I live off 119 between Chapmanville and Danville. You want me to send you some zoas up to ya?

Averhoeven

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live about 30 miles south of Charleston, been to Morgantown many of times. I live off 119 between Chapmanville and Danville. You want me to send you some zoas up to ya?
I appreciate the offer. My tank is JUST getting started (well, technically it's still finishing its cycle). I have probably 60 frags coming in from the Legendary Corals and WWC live sales tomorrow, so I think my coral QT is gonna be busting for a little while. If you like your zoas, I have a couple in there, though the only ones I can think of off the top of my head are the Everlasting Gobstoppers.
However, always good to meet people somewhat local and maybe we can trade some frags or something some time later once I get this thing up and running. It's a Reefer 750, so I have a lot of real estate to fill!

OP
OP
WVReefJunkie

WVReefJunkie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I appreciate the offer. My tank is JUST getting started (well, technically it's still finishing its cycle). I have probably 60 frags coming in from the Legendary Corals and WWC live sales tomorrow, so I think my coral QT is gonna be busting for a little while. If you like your zoas, I have a couple in there, though the only ones I can think of off the top of my head are the Everlasting Gobstoppers.
However, always good to meet people somewhat local and maybe we can trade some frags or something some time later once I get this thing up and running. It's a Reefer 750, so I have a lot of real estate to fill!
Sounds great, I have a 220 gallon system five years old. I would be interested in some AOIs. Thanks

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back