APC 750 battery backup system

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

crappie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Messages
123
Reaction score
111
Location
Topeka
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
APC 750 modified for use with 2-12v car/deepcycle batteries.

Used on 75g reef to run return pump, 2 gyros, apex, ATO, trident, and dosing pump. Ran 100 watts of equipment with no issues for hours.

Will ship using PayPal

Batteries not included

IMG_7882.jpeg IMG_7883.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new