Apex 2016 version display is blank after power outage

lariat8099

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2016
Messages
399
Reaction score
175
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the newer Version of the Apex controller that's not quite a year old. I have a display unit that after the power was restored from hurricane Irma now shows a blank screen. I've tried unplugging and read plugging it back in I tried doing a reset of the apex system. Anybody have any idea how to fix this issue? I also have the Apex dosing system and now same as the display the canisters or reservoirs are not showing up on my Apex Fusion dashboard that's the second part of my problem. Can anybody help me troubleshoot or solve this problem. Thank you for any help you can give
 
I had the same issue before, called Neptune and they remote into it and ran a debug on it. Fixed it in less then 15 mins.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new