• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex 2016 WiFi DOS DDR Feeder BOB Display

junkycosmos

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
35
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a WAV?
 
asking 1450 + shipping or local pickup

sorry do not have WAV but I hear good things
 
Hi ALL

yes the prices listed here are what I paid new .. however I am asking 1450 for the package. guess most of you who posted back missed the clickthrough to cl ad :)

PACKAGE DEAL OF $1450 ... gives you::

Apex 2016 wifi $800 : 4 probes still in water working, energy bar 823 apex fusion etc
Apex Display $99
Apex auto feeder $110
Apex Breakout box $40
Apex leak detector with 2 sensors $180
Apex DOS $299
Apex DDR $199 (still sealed in box new)
Retail $1850 + tax = $2k of great gear here

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/...ems-apex-fusion/6545178133.html?lang=en&cc=gb
 
Im i terested in the brain or both brain and energy bar.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new