Apex Alarm

  • Thread starter Thread starter kadamik
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kadamik

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2022
Messages
100
Reaction score
38
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an autofeed virtual switch that sets my return pump to 5 percent power.
This works great but it raises my water in my sump and sets off email alarms based off of some float switches.

How can I have my alarms disabled during the 10 minute autofeed cycle.
The autofeed function is setup as a virtual outlet

this is my alarm setting now. I tried to add the 2nd line but it did not work

(Alarm)
Set OFF
If Output AutoFeedVirt = ON Then OFF
If Output Ret_Water_Hi = ON Then ON
If Output Ret_Water_Lo = ON Then ON
If Output ATO_Water_Lo = ON Then ON
If Output Sock_Watr_Hi = ON Then ON
If Output Ret_Pump_OFF = ON Then ON
If Error Cor_5_1 Then ON
If Power Apex Off 005 Then ON
Defer 002:00 Then ON

virtual Feed
Set OFF
If Sw2 CLOSED Then ON
If Time 12:58 to 13:08 Then ON
Defer 002:00 Then OFF
 
I have an autofeed virtual switch that sets my return pump to 5 percent power.
This works great but it raises my water in my sump and sets off email alarms based off of some float switches.

How can I have my alarms disabled during the 10 minute autofeed cycle.
The autofeed function is setup as a virtual outlet

this is my alarm setting now. I tried to add the 2nd line but it did not work

(Alarm)
Set OFF
If Output AutoFeedVirt = ON Then OFF
If Output Ret_Water_Hi = ON Then ON
If Output Ret_Water_Lo = ON Then ON
If Output ATO_Water_Lo = ON Then ON
If Output Sock_Watr_Hi = ON Then ON
If Output Ret_Pump_OFF = ON Then ON
If Error Cor_5_1 Then ON
If Power Apex Off 005 Then ON
Defer 002:00 Then ON

virtual Feed
Set OFF
If Sw2 CLOSED Then ON
If Time 12:58 to 13:08 Then ON
Defer 002:00 Then OFF
put the alarm off closer to the bottom. The way apex works is that it takes your commands in order setting the result as a boolean (True False / On Off) binary answer. As such, the further down the code base it is..the higher the precedent it will be as it will override previous ons.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new