Jun 12, 2025 #1 C Cassklar Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 10, 2012 Messages 483 Reaction score 85 Location Vacaville ca Rating - 100% 3 0 0 I have an apex pro with trident for sale both are about 2 years old and work fine I don’t need it anymore as I was given a Alkatronic and hydro controller asking 700 for all OBO. Comes with ph probe and temp probe. Shipping available for $50
I have an apex pro with trident for sale both are about 2 years old and work fine I don’t need it anymore as I was given a Alkatronic and hydro controller asking 700 for all OBO. Comes with ph probe and temp probe. Shipping available for $50
Jun 13, 2025 #2 A aksel84 New Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Jun 4, 2025 Messages 21 Reaction score 14 Location Thumb What state or country do you live in Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Would you sell just the trident?