Apex app for samsung galaxy s5

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefpro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefpro

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2013
Messages
664
Reaction score
157
Location
Vancouver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone using the app for APEX controller for an android phone? Specifically the galaxy S5? Can't seem to get it to work. The screen will not do anything ????????
 
I had the same problem. The buttons are a little different on the s5 try pulling the app up and holding the bottom left button on the s5 it should pull your menu then
 
You'll get it figured out the app is the same just the phone changed a few buttons. I had to mess with my s5 about 5 minutes before I could figure it out.
 
Last edited:

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new