Apex BRS code program for dual maxspect gyres

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Philip Haddock

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy, can you share what programming you are using with the Advanced Controller now? I've been using one that is similar to the one in this thread since mid last year and like it. Mine changes every hour though. Starts in the middle, goes to the left, then all the way back to the right, then back to the middle. The rest of the night time I have on random lower flow.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/f...-controller-standing-wave-programming.357999/

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy, can you share what programming you are using with the Advanced Controller now? I've been using one that is similar to the one in this thread since mid last year and like it. Mine changes every hour though. Starts in the middle, goes to the left, then all the way back to the right, then back to the middle. The rest of the night time I have on random lower flow.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/f...-controller-standing-wave-programming.357999/

The closest I could come up with to the Gyre programming we once used with the Apex was a Gradual Pulse Mode using the Reverse Time Delay pairing for both pumps. Here's a brief snippet from where I mention this in the Gyre Spotlight video.

Eno88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ted, we have since moved away from that exact program after having an issue with one of the interface modules (which yes, you do need two). We are able to achieve sort of the same flow patterns using the Advanced Controller and Reverse Time Delay with Alternating Gyre mode. Along with that we also incorporated 3x- MP40s in the BRS160 to increase flow and follow the flow guidelines we are aiming for with the latest BRS/WWC Hybrid System.

The programming for these Apex Gyre pump contol is actually available in Fusion under Schemes - "BRS160_Gyre_Left" and "BRS160_Gyre_Right". :)
Hello Randy,
Is it possible to post a picture with the setup you achieved with the advandced controller?

thanks

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%
Back