Apex classic ATO float switch issue

me & my baby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
1,037
Location
Central Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I tried setting up my apex classic ato with a float switch and it works except with the switch in the closed position the outlet will kick on and off every few mins . here is how I have it setup in Fusion . Am I doing something wrong .

20251026_111659_B620C3B3-7DBB-4ED9-B01C-A8871F14C5C1.png
 
Did you use the task in fusion to set it up?
 
No I did the advanced because on the ATO task it was asking for two float switches . I always remember being able to plug the float switches in the break out box and using it that way . But it has also been like 6 years since I set this up . Wasn’t sure if things had changed .
 
You need to add a defer statement to keep it from short cycling on and off with water turbulence.

Fallback OFF
Set OFF
If MOS_LO OPEN Then ON
If MOS_HI CLOSED Then OFF
When On > 015:00 Then OFF
Defer 000:10 Then ON
Defer 000:04 Then OFF
Min Time 010:00 Then OFF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new