Apex Classic Wifi Adapter

mrsaltwaterguy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2015
Messages
317
Reaction score
71
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I'm looking for solutions to improve my connection to wifi with my apex classic. I had a tp-link adapter but it would cut out almost daily until I unplugged and replugged it in. What are you all using to connect to wifi?
 
I'm using the same Netgear as Scurvy. Works well enough, only had to reboot it maybe twice in the last year.
 
N300 wifi extender works great

20170329_201058.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new