Apex dashboard, not displaying properly on Android devices,.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thaxxx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Thaxxx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
1,746
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This isn't for Fusion.
My dashboard won't fit properly on my Android phone or tablet.
The right side is cut off. Quite a bit of it. Can't resize. I tried making my fonts smaller, nothing works. Also a big deal. When I click on configuration, no drop dowm menu. It doesn't respond.
Hope someone has a fix if there is one.
Thank you.
 
It never has and it never will. Neptune also has no intention of fixing it, as they have stated.
 
This is when I admit I am a foolish man for not realizing it is 2019.

Thanks @RussM :D
 
Still connects to fusion though, looking for some lan network support.
 
Yes,
I know Fusion works.
I didn't know this was "a thing" with the web dashboard.
Not the end of the world, but not very professional.
That being said... Neptune Systems does have top notch customer support.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new