Apex Disconnect all Modules

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WillH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else have apex lose connection to all modules around same time new fusion interface was released today? Cannot get system reconnected - the bad part of it is all my WAV pumps are off....

I was on 5.05 5A18
Moved to 5.05 5A19

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was posted by RussM on the Neptune Community,
A big update to APEX Fusion was made yesterday (May 3). You may need to force a reload of the APEX Fusion pages:

• For Windows desktop browsers, do Control-F5 while on any APEX Fusion page to force a reload
  • For Mac, do Apple + R or Command + R while on any APEX Fusion page to force a reload
  • For the iOS app, click the gear button on the right side of the bottom navigation bar, then tap Reload.
  • For the Android app, go to Settings->Application Manager or Apps (whichever you have), select APEX Fusion, tap Storage, then Clear Cache. Then Force Stop the app. Relaunch the app.
I tried it and it worked for me.

OP
OP
WillH

WillH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appears to not be specific to the one apex...I actually went and bought a different unit. Seemed to work fine until I loaded in my config by restore...Even after factory reset and only ac plugged in, still solid orange...even on new unit. I am beyond perplexed to see what the cause is!

Jimbo662

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you happen to have a power outage? I've had modules disappear after a power outage. Had to disconnect all power to everything and let the modules be re-detected. Then had to spend time reprogramming it all.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back