CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers,

Here's a fun- and a strange one!

I recently replaced a FMM module as the old module was defective using the "Replace Module" task- and all is working fine.

I have managed to fix the broken FMM module and now, when I connect it to my Apex, the other one will show as "disconnected". It is worth noticing that the module that I connect does not show up.

I reckon the two modules have the same address maybe? Any way I can change this?

Cheers,

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi Reefers,

Here's a fun- and a strange one!

I recently replaced a FMM module as the old module was defective using the "Replace Module" task- and all is working fine.

I have managed to fix the broken FMM module and now, when I connect it to my Apex, the other one will show as "disconnected". It is worth noticing that the module that I connect does not show up.

I reckon the two modules have the same address maybe? Any way I can change this?

Cheers,

Delete them both and start over. The module replace is just that. It expect you to completely replace it and is giving you the same address so you don’t need to do more programming. Start fresh and you shouldn’t have an issue.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 133 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.0%

Back