Neptune Apex - New FMM module makes another module "disconnect"

  • Thread starter Thread starter CasperOe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2022
Messages
3,257
Reaction score
5,509
Location
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers,

Here's a fun- and a strange one!

I recently replaced a FMM module as the old module was defective using the "Replace Module" task- and all is working fine.

I have managed to fix the broken FMM module and now, when I connect it to my Apex, the other one will show as "disconnected". It is worth noticing that the module that I connect does not show up.

I reckon the two modules have the same address maybe? Any way I can change this?

Cheers,
 
Hi Reefers,

Here's a fun- and a strange one!

I recently replaced a FMM module as the old module was defective using the "Replace Module" task- and all is working fine.

I have managed to fix the broken FMM module and now, when I connect it to my Apex, the other one will show as "disconnected". It is worth noticing that the module that I connect does not show up.

I reckon the two modules have the same address maybe? Any way I can change this?

Cheers,

Delete them both and start over. The module replace is just that. It expect you to completely replace it and is giving you the same address so you don’t need to do more programming. Start fresh and you shouldn’t have an issue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new