• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex DOS - New and Never Used

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AquAttila

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
324
Reaction score
163
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Apex DOS units that have never been used. I originally purchased for AWC but decided not to setup. $200 / each + shipping.

Thanks.

20230724_100726.jpg
 
Manufacturing Date? Boxes?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new