APEX eb832 what does the triangle mean?

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott11106
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

scott11106

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2018
Messages
982
Reaction score
1,108
Location
Fletcher NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just got this symbol and do not know what it means, any help would be great.
Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 5.24.30 PM.png
 
Low voltage. Your power grid is sagging, nothing you can do about it.
 
Three is my eb832 shows that 110v while other 2 is 115v. No issues I can tell.
 
I’m having the same issue and mine actually trips the ciscuit when my chiller kicks on. I know I need to upgrade my circuit breaker to 200amp as it’s currently 100amp, so that’ll help with the shortage but not sure about the voltage issue. What’s the amperage of your system?
 
would that happen because the power went off yesterday for 30 min and generator kicked in?
Probably both the symptom of the same problem--too much power demand in your area for your power grid to keep up with.
 
this went away, i assume it was just an error as the power went off and the battery backup took over limiting the power and therefore lowering the voltage. seems to be all fixed but i need to get my auto-switch for the generator to kick on quicker
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new