Apex EB832

Justin101714

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
43
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you guys check out my programming for my outlet on this EB832? Is it right?

I’m having issues where my AF4 feeder will turn off on its own. Every time I power cycle it, it will go back to working for a while. So, while I’m waiting for IND Aquatics to help with the issue. I want the Apex to cycle the outlet when the wattage draw is low.


20260422_083339_00AE6195-9F5D-44C2-B56F-050138148B3D.png
 
Does that af4 have a condenser. May be turning on to cool when needed and causing a power draw more then 20 watts based on your coding the. What are you trying to achieve in the coding.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new