• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex el full kit

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TheReefEffect

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
236
Reaction score
33
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Apex EL with eb8
Temp probe
Ph probe stored wet
Salinity probe stored wet
Spare ph probe that was inconsistent but stored wet
Pm2 with 2 level sensors
Sicce syncra nano ato pump
Come with trident that is inop and will need service

450 shipped



image.jpg

image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bump
Also have a trident that will go with it but it need service
 
Bump - PM2 and salinity probe sold

375 shipped what’s left
Ready for immediate shipping
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new