Apex feedback

lilbitreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So anyone know how to give apex feedback on their controllers? I have the dos system but find it annoying sometimes when I need to do a one time does of an additive on top of the scheduled dose. At this time I have to go in and program a reoccurring dose then when it’s done delete it. It just takes a lot of extra steps. The button is nice but I can’t tell how much I am adding to the system. Any thoughts?

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So anyone know how to give apex feedback on their controllers? I have the dos system but find it annoying sometimes when I need to do a one time does of an additive on top of the scheduled dose. At this time I have to go in and program a reoccurring dose then when it’s done delete it. It just takes a lot of extra steps. The button is nice but I can’t tell how much I am adding to the system. Any thoughts?

It would be cool if there was a section in Fusion, under each DOS pump tab, that included a one-time dose option. You would simply punch in how much you want to dose and then click on a button to activate it. Once it was done dosing this one-time dose, it would automatically return to the normal dosing schedule.

What I did was turn the DOS pump ON in Fusion and time how long it took to fill a 50 ml container. Then I calculated how many ml it pumps per second. So when I need to manually dose, I simply turn the DOS pump ON in Fusion and set a timer to tell me when to switch it back to AUTO mode.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 42 51.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.9%
Back