Apex Fusion asking for Cookies

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yodaman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yodaman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2022
Messages
101
Reaction score
73
Location
PNW
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
suddenly this morning my fusion app is telling me my browser is not configured for cookies.

Only changes I’m aware of is I recently updated to the beta IOS 26

Has anyone else seen this message that can direct me in the right place to look?

IMG_6548.png
 
Should avoid beta upgrades. Useless you are a tester. They may have set the cookie option to blocked by default.

1) Go to setting
2) Then apps
3) Click safari
4) Confirm it’s your default browser at the top.
5) go all the way down to advance at the bottom
6) confirm the block all cookies is not enable

May need to restart your phone after
 
I went through the settings and everything was set to your recommendations. I decided to restart my phone and then it allowed me to proceed like normal!

Thank you for the advice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new