• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex gear for sale

Item Price
Multiple Items (50-500)
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Rshahnyc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
689
Reaction score
215
Location
New Rochelle
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Apex EL controller with probes + EB832 --> 275$

Apex Trident --> 300$

Apex Cor-20 (missing power cord --> 50$ replacement online) --> 125$

FMK (FMM Module + 1 inch flow sensor + 0.5 inch flow sensor) --> 75$

ATK V2 (missing magnet, can use any strong magnet replacement) --> 75$

Breakout box --> 25$

Apex package price (all above): 700$ picked up or 750$ shipped


IMG_9887.jpeg IMG_9883.jpeg IMG_9891.jpeg IMG_9894.jpeg

IMG_9862.jpeg IMG_9859.jpeg IMG_9870.jpeg IMG_9865.jpeg IMG_9866.jpeg IMG_9888.jpeg IMG_9893.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Updated listing + pics. Can provide videos for the lights from today 8/19 (said it for time stamp)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9861.mov
    14.1 MB
  • IMG_9869.mov
    21.2 MB
After discussing the price I've messaged twice to get information on how to pay, and they've both been read with no response. Are you looking to actually sell the lights?
 
Sorry I just have been busy with work. All set for shipping. Call it 20$ and I’ll cover the rest + PP fees
 
What do you mean the Hydra 32 is still available? I've asked you three times to send me an invoice for it. You read my last message asking for your PayPal info at 9:52am and then responded in here 2 hours later it's still available.

At this point I'm convinced you're either a scammer or just wasting people's time, so let this serve as a warning for anyone else.
 
Last edited:
Same thing happened here. had a deal never sent payment request like he said. Im out.
 
Trying to sell altogether and tbh I can’t ship until 9/2 anyways.
 
So you’re just making multiple deals??? Stay away all!
Yep, and now messages me today again asking about buying the Hydra 32HD. Also, 9/2 is Labor Day.

Either way, I'm out and encourage everyone else to be very cautious.
 
AI Hydra 26 sold.

Tried Ektini, no longer interested. Next was Jhadaway. If not then Lumbeejerk.

Thanks for those being patient. I’m not on your time line to sell. No one has sent me money. We will be using goods and services for all transactions.

I have had other successful sales.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new