• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex gear for sale.

Item Price
$25-$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Kid_Vegas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2017
Messages
55
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling used Apex El package with EB4, Temp probe and FMM …Sold.
Selling used Apex feeder …Sold.
Selling new Apex solenoid valve …Sold.
Shipping will vary send me a dm for price quote and any questions. PayPal only.

IMG_3888.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Selling used Apex El package with EB4, Temp probe and FMM …Sold.
Selling used Apex feeder …Sold.
Selling new Apex solenoid valve …Sold.
Shipping will vary send me a dm for price quote and any questions. PayPal only.

IMG_3888.jpeg
Is the EB4 still available? If so, whats the price. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new