Apex Help

ReefJCB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody!

I'm piecing together all of my equipment on my new 120g build (https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/120g-mixed-reef-build.329215/ for those interested). I had ordered an Apex Jr on eBay that did not come with a display. I've tried my danged hardest to set it up without (supposedly its possible) but just haven't had any luck. Does anyone have a display that I can borrow for 30 min some time. I'd be happy to meet any where in the east valley to pick up and drop back off the same night.

I live in Queen Creek, if there is anyone in the vicinity that would be even better.

TMB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The display should not be necessary to set up your apex. In fact I’ve never used a display to do anything in mine. Is there something specific you need help with? We may be able to help you get through it.

OP
OP
ReefJCB

ReefJCB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having issues linking my apex to my fusion account without getting the token number.

I seem to be online with the browser, but havn't been able to log into the app on my phone or the apex program on my computer.

lennyd19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you have an apex jr. Best way to do it is to type the IP address of the apex in the search bar and it will ask for login default is
Username: admin
Password: 1234
If you do not know the apex IP then look within you router software should be able to find it there.
Within there you can enable fusion and get a token.
I hope this helps.
45bdecaf0a2f203728aa801678804d52.png

TMB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you log into the apex dashboard from your computer through your home network? This is done by putting the apex IP address into the browser address bar of your laptop or whatever you’re using.

EDIT: looks like Lennyd19 beat me to it as I was typing.

OP
OP
ReefJCB

ReefJCB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive got the apex fusion icon on my dashboard but all it is reading is "ApexFusion Communication Error"

TMB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome!! Glad things are working out for you. Let us know if you need any more help getting your Apex going.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back