Apex Issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bob CImon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bob CImon

TN ReefChasers
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2018
Messages
33
Reaction score
13
Location
Ooltewah TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I deleted my FFM module and my Liquid sensor by mistake and now I get this alarm and cant see those modules????

//Error: line 2 - Probe module not installed // If Swx5_1 OPEN Then ON​

 
That sounds like alarm or email code. Whatever you had setup to alarm or notify you is still there but can’t reference it as you deleted the fmm. You’d have to look at your alarm/email so and delete that line.
 
Edit. In reading this again are you wanting to get the fmm and sensor back after you deleted it?
 
I deleted my FFM module and my Liquid sensor by mistake and now I get this alarm and cant see those modules????

//Error: line 2 - Probe module not installed // If Swx5_1 OPEN Then ON​

I also have this Alarm now:

If Swx5_1 OPEN Then ON
 
Ah. If it isn’t shown when you select unlock tiles then maybe just unplug the fmm for a minute, reconnect it, wait a minute, and see if you get the new tiles available notification. It should then be shown in the unlock tiles section. The id may change

Edit again. Unless it’s the built in fmm on the head unit. Maybe a power cycle in that case?
 
Ah. If it isn’t shown when you select unlock tiles then maybe just unplug the fmm for a minute, reconnect it, wait a minute, and see if you get the new tiles available notification. It should then be shown in the unlock tiles section. The id may change

Edit again. Unless it’s the built in fmm on the head unit. Maybe a power cycle in that case?
I have it now but when I try to configure the module for the ATK I get this error message:

//Error: line 2 - Probe module not installed // If Swx5_1 OPEN Then ON​

 
I have it now but when I try to configure the module for the ATK I get this error message:

//Error: line 2 - Probe module not installed // If Swx5_1 OPEN Then ON​

The id probably changed. Unlock the tiles and see what shows up as far as switches (swx) there probably isn’t a swx5_1 any longer
 
I have it now but when I try to configure the module for the ATK I get this error message:

//Error: line 2 - Probe module not installed // If Swx5_1 OPEN Then ON​

Another odd thing is my ozone which is tied to my ORP probe wont work unless I take it off auto and same with my sump light..Yeah actually nothing works now my Trident, DOS etc unless I take it off AUTO.
 
Last edited:
Another odd thing is my ozone which is tied to my ORP probe wont work unless I take it off auto and same with my sump light..
Seems like my Base unit isn't functioning with respect to controlling other devices via probes and clock. Show Temp PH ORP etc but that's it..
 
Another odd thing is my ozone which is tied to my ORP probe wont work unless I take it off auto and same with my sump light..Yeah actually nothing works now my Trident, DOS etc unless I take it off AUTO.
Looks like I deleted Aquabus Address 5? How do I add it back??



f6bbfd6d-e7f7-48a9-95b2-a7c77c14a56b.jpg
 
Looks like I deleted Aquabus Address 5? How do I add it back??



f6bbfd6d-e7f7-48a9-95b2-a7c77c14a56b.jpg
Only support can restore modules to old address. If you delete and readd it will just take the next number. Unplug your deleted fmm. Before plugging it back in go to summary page copy it all into like excel or note page. Find
Any lines referencing old sensors and switch’s or address. Then go back and delete the line out of the outlets. Also a good time to check you have no duplicates name across your probes, outlets and switches. If all good then reboot via the app command. Afterward plug back in the fmm. Should give you new tiles after.
 
LOL Been on with the Neptune support people for almost a week now. Gave them access to fusion and they still haven't got it correct. This is my last message to them. The additional FFM module I reference was deleted by mistake?

I also have an additional FFM module. I gave you that serial number. That is where the ATO and optical sensors go. The internal FFM module is just level detection and leak detection.

Base FFM level sensor and leak detector two ports used (1&2) This is currently shown but configured incorrectly.
FFM Module ATO pump and two ports for optical sensors (1&2) optical sensors. FMM serial number is 154125
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new