• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

APEX modules EB832, PM1

Item Price
$175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

James Hammett

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
574
Reaction score
388
Location
Northport
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 EB832 a year old $175 each shipped
3 pm1 modules $50 shipped
Neptune new model temperature probes $25
 
I’ll take 1 PM1. Send me your PayPal.
 
Or are you selling $50 for all 3. If that’s the case I’ll take all 3!
 
I’ll take 1 PM1. Send me your PayPal.
20260428_195544_30ABEE60-A3AA-4653-BD61-5C3E965EC332.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new