Apex next version update

molinast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

If you are like me feel free to like this post. I like many folks here use an Apex controller to make my life, not just hobby, easier. Recently though I have been thinking about some enhancements that man would be great to an already fantastic system.

Now by no means do I know every single aspect that the Apex can do, so feel free to chime in where your knowledge merits.

With that said I have at least three enhancements that would make me say sweet:

1. Cross application integration e.g. let it look up my weather app and see forecast, so it can provide real time weather profiles

2. Import/export of profiles e.g. those guys who have worked hard at a complex profile that would require time to recreate can easily share their masterpiece

3. Apex trident. Hahahahahaha need this one already

If you have some great idea throw it on. If there is something like this already my apologies.

RussM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#2 has been available for quite awhile. You can upload and download Schemes for various forms of lighting, WAVs, Vortech, and more.

OP
OP
molinast

molinast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info, nothing you want to add on the wish list.

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something I would like to see added in the future is to be able to use the calendar to enter assign specific routines to specific outlets/outputs on specific days of the month.

An example would be for my WAV pumps. I would like to assign different profiles to different days so that it give the fish and corals some rest and relaxation period, and not the same flow packing action over and over again each day.

Setup your dosing schedule via the calendar
Setup you ATF via the calendar as well.

Maybe I'm smoking crack, but that would be one of my wishes to the Neptune System gods.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back