Apex or Hannah?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alvanck
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alvanck

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2026
Messages
57
Reaction score
30
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
I got an apex because I travel a lot. For me, it was worth it. It's nice being able to have my tank on automation while I am away from my house, and if I ever have any issues, I can be alerted about it and send someone over to my house
 
I have an apex for the same reasons @Gumbies R Us mentioned. I work a lot so it’s super handy to be able to monitor it from anywhere.
 
I got an apex because I travel a lot. For me, it was worth it. It's nice being able to have my tank on automation while I am away from my house, and if I ever have any issues, I can be alerted about it and send someone over to my house
What system did you go with? I saw the J to start. Heard the salinity probes is a bit of a waste. I purchased a knock off smart power strip from Amazon, but may return it to go with the energy bar
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new