Apex outlets not responding to set Times

seant2h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When my apex classic brain stopped working that’s what happened with mine. I have since added a 12v connection instead of powering it through usb and it now works again. That said, try adding a 12v connection to it then power off and on and see if that fixes it.

_AV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If brand new then must be a configuration problem. If switching outlets manually works then perhaps a problem with programming

OP
OP
SPSDomination

SPSDomination

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If brand new then must be a configuration problem. If switching outlets manually works then perhaps a problem with programming
Ya has to be because outlets I havent begun using yet are going on and off on their own so theyre on some sort of preset from the factory. Is there a dang youtube video someone can link me to on specifically setting up each outlet on the eb832. So far the only one I have working as it should is the outlet for the heater.

OP
OP
SPSDomination

SPSDomination

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the config my orphek bar is set for and it isnt on.

Attachments

• DADB8147-D433-4AE8-9EE8-784BEC017695.jpeg
    DADB8147-D433-4AE8-9EE8-784BEC017695.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 21

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it turns on when you set the slider to ON, but doesn't work when set to AUTO, then the most common problem is if your Apex clock is not set for the correct timezone. When you look at your dashboard, do you see two different clocks? If so, then that means your Apex is operating as if it's in a different timezone than you are in. Run the Clock Setup task to adjust the clock settings to be valid for your location, then reboot the Apex.

Apex Clock.jpg

OP
OP
SPSDomination

SPSDomination

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it turns on when you set the slider to ON, but doesn't work when set to AUTO, then the most common problem is if your Apex clock is not set for the correct timezone. When you look at your dashboard, do you see two different clocks? If so, then that means your Apex is operating as if it's in a different timezone than you are in. Run the Clock Setup task to adjust the clock settings to be valid for your location, then reboot the Apex.

Apex Clock.jpg
ok thats 100% the issue my times dont match. I rebooted but the time for Apex is still different though.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 132 74.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back