Apex Question - Something weird happened

WhatCouldGoWrong71

TheDryReef
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
3,751
Reaction score
2,772
Location
Memphis
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
These 2 optical sensors have been operational for over a year. Both “Floor” and “ATOswi” out of nowhere, appear to have had their names deleted and the module reverted back to the default name leaving the rule on the outlet defended. I shared a picture of the FMM module where these two optical sensors are, where I had named them over a year ago. Has anyone seen this happen?


In the last 10 days I have lost power 3 times.

IMG_4801.png


IMG_4802.png
 
Yes. It has happened to me after power outages. The address changes so I have to rename the module and gets back to normal for me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new