• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex setup

snyderman99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2025
Messages
102
Reaction score
18
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

I’m looking to get into making my tank more automated. I’m looking to start with an apex A2 or A3 with an Energy bar, Apex trident, and possibly a 2 head apex doser as well. Let me know if you have anything and I appreciate it!
 
I have a A2 with temp probe. $155 shipped.
let me know if that something you are interested in..
Thanks
Tim
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new