Apex shutting off dosing outlet.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jasonak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jasonak

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Messages
7,991
Reaction score
12,708
Location
Anchorage
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I tried using advanced programing on my apex power outlet but couldnt get it right kept getting error messages.
So since I now have a newer apex running, I just switched the apex outlet to PH and did this.. will this keep outlet on unless it hits 8.4 im dosing Kalk and just want a failsafe.

Screenshot (1).png
 
So this did not work, my DOS just stayed off. Ive got the DOS its self setup to do what I want and its working fine. I just want a failsafe in case it goes on the fritz and starts dumping alk into my tank. Im doing a two part now instead of kalk.
 
Thank you this will shut it off and then it will come back on once it drops below threshold again ?
Yes if ph is greater than 8.4 it will turn off. Then when it drops below 8.4 for at least 5 min outlet will turn back on. That is what the defer statement does so outlet is not flipping on and off over and over while ph is 8.3,8.4,8.3,8.4,8.3
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new