Apex thermometer on the Frtiz!

lilbitreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2017
Messages
420
Reaction score
251
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I took my apex down rewored everything this night to look nice. Plugged everything in, it all looks great...Go to look at my temp and it says 121. I have tried calibrating it, changing the units to celcius and back to fareheit. I have unplgged it and plugged it back in. Nothing is working. Due to all the setting I have set up all my lights have turned off. I am not sure what to do next. I do not know why this is doing this. Please help I don't want to cook or freeze my tank.
 
Have you done a firmware update lately?
 
Only thing I added was a DOS pump and a second energy bar tonight.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new