Apex Trident + Dos + DDR package

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2020
Messages
3,887
Reaction score
1,860
Location
Hanford ca
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I have Apex package includes Trident , Dos, DDR.

I will trade for sweet deal on cash, or I’m looking for a Calcium reactor for my other display that I will trade for .

PM me
 
Would you be willing to trade for a Nyos quantum 120 and reef octo reactor?
 
What model
4CE334C5-C04C-432B-B24D-F86C341CF022.jpeg

I’m not positive but here’s a pic of it. I’ll check the model when I get home.
 
Would you have any use for a couple of Kessil 360x tuna blue lights?
 
I have Apex package includes Trident , Dos, DDR.

I will trade for sweet deal on cash, or I’m looking for a Calcium reactor for my other display that I will trade for .

PM me
How much cash would you be asking for everything?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new