Apex; which can I run on EB4 & 8

  • Thread starter Thread starter prsnlty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wait a minute what about the sockets?
I might need some help with this.
Is it only socket 4 and 8 or is it sockets 4 thru 8?
So what would u put halides on? Or your return pumps? Moonlights and led accents?
Or skimmer?

Shoot this threw a monkey wrench into my plan of plug and play

And u have been having some problems with ur apex lately I hope u figure this one or as well.
On the eb8 4 and 8 are static or on and off 1-3 5-7 are for lower voltage and pumps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new